COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, which sites or products you see, search terms and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of the collection: load the Site accurately for you and perform analysis on the use of the Site to optimize our Site.
- Collection source: collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels [ADD OR SUBTRACT ANY OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY USED] .
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our Shopify processor [ADD OTHER SUPPLIERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION] .
Examples of personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including numbers credit card [INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPE ACCEPTED] ), email address and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: provide you with products or services to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange shipment and provide you with invoices and / or order confirmations, communicate with you, examine our orders for possible risks or fraud. and when it is in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Collection source: collected from you.
- Disclosure for commercial purposes: shared with our Shopify processor [ADD OTHER SUPPLIERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE THIS INFORMATION. FOR EXAMPLE, SALES CHANNELS, PAYMENT GATEWAYS, SHIPPING AND COMPLIANCE APPLICATIONS] .
Text marketing and notifications:
when entering your phone number in the payment process and initializing a purchase, subscribe through our form subscription or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed [INSERT A NUMBER] per month.You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, please reply with STOP to any mobile messages that you send or use the unsubscribe link that we provide to you in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as the use of alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
If you have any questions, please text the word HELP to the number from which you received the messages. You can also contact us for more information. If you want to opt out, please follow the procedures above.
Customer support information
- Examples of personal information collected: [CHANGES TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AS NECESSARY]
- Purpose of the collection: to provide customer support.
- Collection source: collected from you.
- Commercial Disclosure: [ADD ANY SUPPLIERS USED TO PROVIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT]
[INSERT ANY OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, PURCHASED / LISTS MARKETING DATA]
[INSERT THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF AN AGE RESTRICTION IS REQUIRED]
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of [INSERT AGE] . We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with service providers to help us deliver our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https: // www .shopify.com / legal / privacy .
- We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights. li >
- [INSERT INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS]
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOU USE TARGETED ADVERTISING OR REMARKETING]
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with advertisements or targeted marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For example:
[INSERT IF APPLICABLE] We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- [INSERT OTHER ADVERTISING SERVICES USED]
To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http: / /www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising:
[INCLUDES EXCLUSION LINKS FOR ANY SERVICE THAT IS USED. COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads ]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: http: // optout .aboutads.info / .
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with our services, including: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and completing your order, and keeping you updated on new products, services, and offers.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information under the following legal bases: < / p>
[INCLUDE EVERYTHING THAT APPLIES TO YOUR BUSINESS]
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- Perform a task performed in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information about your right to cancel Please see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (including profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you. otherwise.
We [/ NO] participate in decision-making that has a legal effect or in another significant way the use of the data fully automated customer service.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that has no legal or significant effect on you
Services that include automated decision-making elements include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a few hours.
- Temporary Denylist of credit cards associated with denied IP addresses. This denylist persists for a few days.
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION ONLY IF YOU SELL PERSONAL INFORMATION, AS DEFINED BY CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY LAW]
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site sells personal information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA").
- INFORMATION CATEGORIES SOLD;
- INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO EXCLUDE THE SALE;
- IF YOUR COMPANY SELLS INFORMATION ON MINORS (UNDER 16) AND IF YOU OBTAIN AFFIRMATIVE AUTHORIZATION;
- IF YOU PROVIDE A FINANCIAL INCENTIVE NOT TO SELL INFORMATION, PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THAT INCENTIVE IS.]
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR STORE IS LOCATED OR IF YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE]
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to transfer it to a new service, and to request that your Personal Information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND REQUESTS FOR ACCESS, DELETE, CORRECTION AND PORTABILITY].
Your personal information will be initially processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how transfers of data is GDPR compliant, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/ GDPR .
[INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SECTION IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUBJECT TO THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY LAW]
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the 'Right to Know'), transfer it to a new service, and request that your Personal Information be corrected. , updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below [OR ALTERNATIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO SEND REQUESTS FOR ACCESS, DELETED, CORRECTION AND PORTABILITY] .
If you wish to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means that you do not have to re-enter this information every time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example, if it is the first time they visit it or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and deliver our services.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the store
|_ab||Used in connection with administrator access.|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigating through a storefront.|
|cart||Used in connection with the shopping cart.|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with payment.|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with payment.|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with payment.|
|secret||Used in connection with payment.|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with client login.|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with client login.|
|_shopify_u||It is used to facilitate the updating of the customer's account information.|
Reports and analysis
|_ landing page||Landing page tracking|
|_orig_referrer||Landing page tracking|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
[INSERT OTHER COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES THAT YOU USE]
How long a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or a "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and Persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in several ways. Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively affect your user experience and some parts of our website may no longer are fully accessible.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, which are often found in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of your browser For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, you can find it in your browser's help file or on sites like www.allaboutcookies.org .
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of receiving certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
Do not trace
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not change our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal in your browser. .
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at [email address] or by post using the details provided at continuation:
Black Clover Enterprises, 12101 South Factory Outlet Dr, STE 106, Draper UT 84020, United StatesLast update: [DATE]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or with our supervisory authority here: [ADD CONTACT INFORMATION OR WEBSITE FOR THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION. BY EXAMPLE: https://ico.org.uk/make- a-complaint / ]